Tuesday, August 4, 2009

oh boy, Timberman is starting to "hit" me

The Timberman race director sent out the pre race email with the weekend race schedule, including swim wave times. Oh man this is getting REAL!

Like NYC, and probably most large races, they require you to rack your bike the night before. I am a HUGE fan of this because it makes the race morning that less stressful. Just show up, setup your bike and run stuff, hop in your wetsuit and your off! They even have wetsuit strippers when you come out of the water.

Needless to say, I feel ready for this race even if it is 19 days away.

Oh and this morning I did a super easy 17 miler to spin my legs out from yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna be a wetsuit stripper! what an awesome job description.

    Good luck, you are going to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not doing any tris this season.... had serious inflamed shoulder which took me out of the pool for over 2 months, and knees get cranky with running more than 3 mi. So I am spending more time on my bike, scheduled for my first century in Sept. That's become my goal for this year.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!