Monday, August 17, 2009

last hard swim

Strange to say that tonight's swim was my last hard meaningfull swim of the season. I didnt even go that hard overall, but I put up some nice times.

I did:
2x 250 WU
3 x 100 with consistent 1:34 times
3 x 200, going 3:12, 3:14, 3:13 (I LIKE THOSE TIMES!!!)
3 x 100 EZ
2 x 200 EZ
1 x 100 CD
----------------
2300 yards in 46 mins including rest.

I felt fast when I was going fast, so thats a good thing. Just gotta rest up my arms.

I will admit, swimming in that 44 yard length pool really did a # on me! A friend of mine just got a membership @ the Greenwich Y with the brand spanking new 50 meter pool. She has a bunch of guest passes :) Im gonna check that out after Timberman.

2 comments:

  1. You can still do hard swims after your race :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 50 meter pool. It takes awhile to get used to but it really does help you push yourself harder.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!