I am currently waiting for an email from my coach for the first installment of my training plan. I guess this sense of anticipation is killing me right now because it will be interested to see how he concocts his training plans and how difficult they will be to execute. I am REALLY looking forward to getting started!
We had an early release day from work today, so @ 3PM I was outside running in 40 degree temps in shorts! It was wonderful! I don't know why, but I keep visualizing the Lake Placid running course. I have only ran the loop once, but I feel like I know the thing backwards and forwards. I really like the course, if you can't tell.
So I finally decided on what I will be doing next year. The racing will be kept to a minimum:
- Ironman Texas 70.3, April 10th
- Tri Ridgefield Sprint, June 5th
- Ironman Lake Placid, July 24th
- edit: POSSIBLE REV 3, Cedar Point, Sept 11th: either cheerleading/beer parade leader, or racing the half.
- and if my body doesn't self destruct, NYC Marathon, November 6th.
Have a great New Year's!