Saturday, May 30, 2009

final bike and run and more flying dismounts

The bike is working fine and the gears are changing a lot smoother now that I brought it back into the shop for one last look. I did 2 loops @ Purchase with a couple pick ups.

Then a .8 something short slow run. I'm feeling a little sluggish, but thats fine since I haven't been going fast for the last week.

Then finally I practiced my flying dismounts with a transition to the run. I was worried that my feet would be too sweaty to put socks on. That was NOT the case, fortunately.

So this is it.....its time to actually do what this whole thing is all about.

1 comment:

  1. How hard are flying dismounts? I'd like to try but am afraid I would face plant.

    And that, my friend, would HURT.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!