Saturday, February 14, 2009

33.78 miles of hurt

I think the cumulative effect of this past week's amount of work made today's 33.78 mile ride hurt a LOT more than it should have. My climbing legs were completely flat throughout the first half of the ride and didn't improve any better towards the end. I was also on my TT bike today while my road bike (with the PowerTap) is in the shop getting a major tune up. When a pin starts to come out of the rear shifter, I think something is messed up.

Here is today's ride:


View Larger Map

I averaged a slow 15 mph, but that was totally due to my legs being fatigued and a TON of rollers on the route. I was kinda surprised at how much I was standing, sitting down, then standing again. I felt like I was climbing the entire day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!