Tuesday, April 15, 2008

run and swim

First the run....upped the mileage again to 4.25 miles, which I did in 37:00 flat, or 8.7 mins/mile! yeah!!! THAT I am proud of, that I finally broke the 9 min/mile mark. Of course, I had 2 COMPLETE days of rest, which was well needed. Towards the end of this run my heart did not feel like it was going to explode out of my chest, but my right calf was acting up in not a good way. I am going to monitor that over the next few days...

Now for the swim. I did 1 mile in 43 minutes. Yeah...43 minutes!!! This reminds me of my first post about swimming for the first time this year:

Kinda funny to read now. I did 4 lengths then basically died. Did 22 lengths total and felt like my arms were going to fall off. This was 3 months ago. I can't even imagine where I will be in three months. Oh wait, RACING!

Today was a succesful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!