Thursday, April 10, 2008

more confident on TT bike

things are feeling better on the TT bike. I almost ate it once going down the only real downhill on the 3 mile loop that I do @ the local college. I got down to the bottom and was really doing some serious speed when I hit a few bumps and felt my rear wheel feel a bit light on the road. It was enough for me, considering that stupid fall I took the other weekend.

Other than that I got 15 miles in or 5 loops. I did 2 full loops in the TT position, but then after that I alternated between sitting up and taking it easy and a few spurts back in the position. I am still a bit sore from last night's ride. AND i keep forgetting that I ran a new personal long only this MORNING of 4 miles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!