Wednesday, July 9, 2008

started my training program

Was going to go for a run this morning, but my training program came in last night. This morning called for a 90 min bike with 4 pickups. Because the weather tonight is looking iffy (thunderstorms) I instead did the ride this morning. Up at 5, up to SUNY Purchase and on the bike at 6. What a gorgeous morning! I was riding through northern Greenwich right when the morning golden hour hit. I went through this intersection and looked east towards this bend in the road with a barn on the corner. I could have sworn I was back in Provence! It was the same light.

Kinda nice getting today's workout done and over with. I get to relax tonight. Tomorrow though is gonna be a wammy. 60 min run in the morning and a 45 min swim in the evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!