Tuesday, July 22, 2008

coached training session

Met with my coach this morning for a running workout. Started with a warmup jog and it was getting hot and humid while this happened. We ran to a track at the local high school for some drills.

Then it started to cloud over and a light breeze came in (thank you!) and it was really nice running weather. Almost felt a bit like fall weather. It was nice.

My coach did the NYCTriathlon this past weekend. I am definately doing that race next year. Sounds like a fun fun race.

Then we ran on back to Altheus. Strange. I didn't really do a heck of a lot of running, but I think the workout just helped solidify some things in terms of technique and just shows that I am in running shape! yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!