Wednesday, July 30, 2008

long swim and hill intervals

Last night I did a long swim of about 50 mins and change. Just kept working on some endurance and my stroke.

This morning I got up @ the crack of stupid to put in a 1 hour hill interval workout. I haven't done one of these in awhile and today's gave me back some confidence in my biking. So I haven't done a good long ride in awhile (prolly since I crashed, but that was not a good ride to begin with) and my confidence on the bike has kinda been in the gutter. I had a fast ride in my race this past weekend but something was missing.

This morning I got over those fears. I felt strong on the bike I was able to zip up this .7 mile hill 5 times. So my hill climbing form hasn't disappeared!

Tonight I am off to the pool for some one on one swim instruction, finally!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!