Friday, June 13, 2008

almost bonked on a run

I thought I had eaten enough this afternoon for a nice and easy 4 mile run, but it didn't turn out that way. I finished the run strong, with an 8:56 min/mile pace, but about half way into the run I started to get that feeling. You know, the feeling of "uh oh, I think I am about to get hungry and my legs are starting to feel week!"

I toughed through it and finished, although I think this will be the last time that I only eat a light-ish lunch then about 4 pretzel sticks then decide to run for 36 mins.

I feel good though! My body was able to do the distance no problem, I just amost ran out of energy!

Off to the pool I go. Oh and I am being a complete nerd right now and I am writing a C++ program to automajically calculate the min/mile pace of a run or bike. *snort*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!