Tuesday, February 5, 2008

maybe lactate threshold isnt such a bad thing

I have been avidly visiting and postin on beginnertriathlete.com for about a week now. I have learned TONS of new info. I think the most signifigant info that I have learned is that finding your max heart rate is unnessecary. Apparently the "sprint till ya puke" method is crap. Its unreliable and unnessecary at the same time.

Sooooo, back to the lactate threshold test. I guess I can do the test in one of my heart rate training books, but I would like to fork out a bit of $$$ and get it tested professionally. Do it right and do it right the first time, so no more second guessing and stupid unessesary tests.

I have taken 2 days off in a row. GASP! ah well, i need to clean my place. I think pigs live in less clutter than I do right now. haha

A clean home is a clear mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!