Tuesday, September 15, 2009

sprints!

Did some anaerobic work on the road bike this morning. Started off with a 12 mile warmup then hit the gas for a 2.5 mile all out effort. Cooled down then did 4 all out sprints. I was huffing and puffing on a few of em! Its always great to get down into your drops and stand and just hammer it!

Got in 21.5 miles. Good solid ride. I was on a few stretches where I was going only about 18 mph where I knew had I been on my TT bike, that I coud have upped it a few more miles per hour.

NOW I can really understand the riding difference between my road and TT bikes. I yearn for those long flat straight aways on the TT bike where I can just haul 23-25 mph. However going up hills on that thing is a different story....whereas on the road bike, I hit a hill and I can just gas up it with ease. Took me long enough to figure that out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!