Monday, September 28, 2009

Running season started TODAY

OH! and what a glorious morning it was for running! This is the running weather you dream of: 57 degrees, clear skies and a slight breeze. NO humidity!

So this was my first run in exactly 2 weeks. I did my usual 3 mile route in 26:50 for a 8:57 pace. Perfect. Not too fast, not too slow. I felt great at the finish. Only thing that was wierd was my body felt a little awkward. I think thats with anything you drop for 2 weeks after religiously doing it.

Then, right now, I am finishing up my breakfast of champions:
Cider Donut
Fresh Apple Cider
homemade Blueberry pancakes
REAL maple syrup
bacon

Ok, a little high on the glycemic index, but man, what a perfect Fall breakfast.

Fall is truly my favorite season.

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be 80*F here today :( C'mon fall !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I'm more jealous of - your run or your breakfast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!