Friday, November 20, 2009

psycho doggies!

Planned on a 4 mile run this morning, but my mind was elsewhere when I realized I took the wrong turn and ended up going longer, which was ok.

The funny part about that was I came upon a woman walking her tiny pomeranian and she saw me first, and suddenly got into the defensive position and put a death grip upon the dog leash. Thats usually a sign that the dog was about to FLIP OUT! And flip out he did!

Pomeranian's are tiny dogs and that dog was a like a fly attached to a string anchored to a pole where the dog just flew around in circles around owner barking and just wanting to rip my head off! I pretended I didn't see anything and tried not to laugh! Fortunately they were on the other side of the road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!