Thursday, January 31, 2008

started running week 4

I actually got up early this AM and got onto the dreadmill for the start of coolrunning's week 4. I really don't know how to describe it other than I just did it. Wasn't a huge deal, didn't hurt that much, was kind bored while doing it and was glad that it was over. If you can't tell already, I really don't like running as much as I do either cycling or swimming. @ least I CAN run.

The weather is supposed to be 46 on saturday and 47 on sunday...soooooo Im gonna get outSIDE onto the bike for both those days. I am going to try to find both my max heart rates for cycling and running (cycling first if you know what I mean). Should be interesting but most of all will help determine true values when I am cycling or jogging @ 60-70% of my max heart rate, because I will know what that heart rate is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!