Wednesday, January 16, 2008

indoors again

just felt like working out tonight....wierd, a strange sense of motivation...so i took it

did 40 mins on the stationary bike @ a constant low intensity level, then the same walk run as last night.

i have been reading that doing an endurance workout @ 60% or lower than your max heart rate will have your body use mostly fat as fuel rather than carbohydrate glycogen stored in your muscles. However, what is 60% of my max heart rate?

I guess that means that I will need to go buy a heart rate monitor, which is something that I have been wanting to do for a few seasons now.

Also, I need some new running shows. I feel like my current ones looks like the one's Forrest Gump wore AFTER his trek across the US 3.5 times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!