Wednesday, November 5, 2008

3.87 mile run, and new elevation maps!

Did a quick 3.87 miles this morning, with ~.75 miles of it being on the Greenway trail, which is totally AWESOME to run on now that there is enough light in the morning to be able to see where I am going. I am looking forward to running on it again. To get to it you have to go down a hill, then to get back from finishing it, you have to go back up the same ridge, just on a steeper but shorter incline.

So I was curious to see how steep it really is, so I mapped it @ mapmyride.com and to my surprise they have a new elevation profile with color coded elevation %'s. Sweet! Here is today's run profile:

And as an extreme, Mt Ventoux!


Finally, I weighed in today and I weigh a measly 732 pounds. I think my scale is broken. I did weigh myself in after Saturday's run and I broke 160 and was down to 159.5. Thats down 14 pounds for '08!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!