Thursday, March 27, 2008

tt bike...swim bike/run/bike

Starting with yesterday after work, I got up to SUNY Purchase and did some actual real riding on my TT bike. Mostly I just got used to being in that position and I also tweaked my handlebar position to make me more comfy and more aero. One thing I know I need to work on (besides riding in that position more) is working on my tricepts muscles. They get really sore after being in the position for around 10 mins.

As for tonight. Did 40 lengths in the pool, or a little over .5 miles. Then I did ~20 mins on the bike, 5 min walk, 30 min run, 5 min walk on the dreadmill, then finished off the night with another ~20 mins on the bike.

My freaking right calf wont loosen up. It tensed up during the race last weekend but still hasnt loosend up. Stretching gives temporary relief, but once I start running again, its like I did nothing to loosen it up. GARRRR!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!