Monday, March 31, 2008

back @ it and month in review

I got back into it today. I thought I was going to take the day off, but instead I blew off class and just decided to get over my workout fears and just do it.

I swam 44 lengths in the pool in 45 mins. Whatever, it was super slow but my shoulder didnt hurt @ all besides just the usual from the swimming itself. Then I hit the dreadmill for a 5 min walk, 30 min run, 5 min walk. Didnt feel my right calf once nor did I feel my left knee. I am feeling more confident after my crash this past saturday.

Speaking of crash and the aftermath. My road rash is going away. My left wrist doesnt hurt anymore(in fact the pain disapeared overnight! wierd! but awesome!). What hurts the most is my left rib cage. I think what happened is as I was going down the seat had to of slammed into my chest. Its the only way it could have gotten hurt.

This post closes out the month of march. From what was recorded, I did 21 total workouts covering 24 hours and 39 mins. I did 131.125 miles between swimming, biking, and running, although there was prolly more, cuz I never record mileage from dreadmill workouts. I did my first race and had my first crash since the year 2000. I am feeling good for april and for some good improvement.

The days are getting longer and its time to start getting onto the bike after work again. Unfortunately its been rainy, and I hope this isnt a harbinger for the month of april, which could bring may flowers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!