- I originally wrote this post last Thursday night and set it to autopublish Friday @ 8AM
- After I hit the publish button, I actually said to myself "hope you don't get injured and have to change your Friday morning post! What are the chances!"
- I totally jinxed myself....
- I should go buy a lottery ticket
- I feel like a struggling comedian right now. I am totally lacking material for this blog because I am basically on off-season auto-pilot right now: I work out short and easy. And reporting on injuries is depressing.
- I LOOOOOOVVVVVVVE comments on this blog :)
- I am finding that the posts that get the most # of comments are usually ones that involve beer. Why is that? ;)
- why is it that napkins feel so soft on your mouth, but freaking hurt to blow your nose into?
- AND why is it that tissue is so soft on your nose, but is freaking rough to wipe your face?
- Have you ever heard of SRAM wheels? I thought they just made bicycle components, but look @ the freaking prices of those s60 and s80 wheels?!?! They are almost 50% off of ZIPP! And yet they own ZIPP? Sorry folks, they DONT have dimples ;)
- I think the SRAM wheels are prettier than ZIPPS. Just look at these babies!
- You know you will buy a pair of deep dish aero wheels just for the looks and to look cool and to look like you "belong" right? ;)
- I am still NOT convinced they are worth the cost...
- I finally got professionally fitted on my new road bike that I bought last March. Ouch. No, I am mean literally ouch; it freaking hurt to ride that thing for so long with a bad fit (done by me).
- Don't hire me to fit you on a bike.
- I barely have ridden that bike this year....this has changed dramatically over the past week! My P2 is up for the winter.
- My diet has shed all bread over the past year
- I only eat flour tortillas as my source of bread product...
- For some reason I want to go gluten free. I have NO idea why! Anti-Inflammatory?
- I have stopped drinking milk. I think it breaks my skin out.
- Why do restaurants (or people) serve beer in a frosted glass? Do you like Beer-Cubes? Refer to my last post for details on why you should NOT do this. If you are guilty, swiftly smack yourself, please.
- Are you a fan of Conan? If you aren't, just watch this:
- I think Conan is a comedic genius and NBC should just go F*&@ itself. Sorry NBC, but NOT sorry to Leno, but Conan is going to change late night and is waaaaaaaaay funnier. I do like Jimmy Kimmel.
Finally! I gotta plug our new blog, 201Ironman, again. It is really taking off! I thank you for joining or following if you already have! We are getting a lot of great folks, including a coach and a Kona qualifier who is competing in 2 weeks! If you are doing an Ironman distance (140.6) next year, stop on by and join us! Once joined up, make your "My Story" post and let's get this 140.6 mile part-A started!!!
If you aren't doing an Ironman next year, STILL stop by and become a follower! If you are considering doing the Big Kahuna distance one day, you might learn a lot by following, and I will tell you now, everyone who has joined has been only doing Triathlon since 2007 or sooner. You can do this too!