Sunday, September 12, 2010

DeeeeeeeTooooooxxxxxxx....and catching up....

I have never eaten or drank more Filet Mignon, Lobster, Chocolate Milk Shakes, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Tea, and that much expensive wine in a span of 9 days, EVER.

WOW!


People think you go to Disney World to ride the rides and get your picture taken with Mickey Mouse.

NOPE!

I learned you go there to EAT.

And EAT we did!

We GORGED ourselves at many fine dining establishments to the point of almost throwing up every day for lunch and dinner. (the weigh in will be tomorrow am....)

And it was GREAT!...I had some of the best food and wine I have ever had.

And now it is time to detox my body, for I have abused it......in a good way :)

But first!.....I am off to eat some greasy Mexican food! ;)

Will try to catch up on everyone's blogs this week....

I did ZERO amounts of working out over the past 9 days, other than walking about 50 miles across all of Disney. Gonna attempt a short run tomorrow AM to test out the foot. I never felt it once.

7 comments:

  1. sounds like u had a really good time!

    enjoy mexican food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vacations for just that reason! The food! And like Aneta, I love Mexican Food!

    Good luck with the foot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Jon! Glad you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No better way to start detoxing than with some Mexican food. Just eat plenty of re-fried beans and you'll be well on your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love vacations! I'm glad you stuffed yourself silly.
    mmm...chocolate shakes....

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!