Tuesday, October 21, 2008

swim class #3 and a dreadmill session

Last night was a sort of a breakthrough night in the pool. We have been doing balance drills for the 3rd straight week, and last night it finally clicked. I have also got myself down to a consistent 17 strokes/25 yards, which is down from 19 during the season. No class next week, but that gives me 2 weeks to further master these balance drills. They are already paying dividends!

Then this morning I hit the dreadmill for 30 mins. Blah blah blah blah blah....the usual the dreadmill sucks blah blah blah blah.....it sucks.

BUT! I am out on the road thursday AM for a trail run! Woo hoo!

And tonight I will have my humbling painfest on the bike for spin class. My cadence monitor/computer should be here today. Hopefully I will have time to hook that up before the class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!