Thursday, May 22, 2008

windy brick

5 laps around SUNY purchase followed by a 2 mile run.....so an official brick.

The whole experience felt easier (which is good!), but individually the bike part hurt because my right thigh felt like it had a flame thrower going at it. By the last lap I was finally able to get cranking fast. Actually at one point I got this awesome tail wind which allowed me to listen to the mechanics of the bike and the sound of the wheels. It was an awesome sound as I just knew I was flying!

The beginning of the run is always hard and started up the gradual hill portion. My bowels kept acting up! jeez thats annoying!!!! Other than that when I finally stopped running it didn't hurt that bad, which is good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!