Last year was the year of the avocado.
This year is the year of the sweet potato
It is also the year of the omelette
And the year of the Poutine
And the year of the avocado, again.
Oh! And the year of the waffle.
What is it the year of, really?
I make taco style omeletes.
I cannot spell definitely correct. I always spell it as definately, and use spell check.
One time I accidentally wrote "tomarrow" (instead of the correct tomorrow" in an email. I was then publicly corrected. That person later wrote in an email, "....please see myself if you need any help." ONLY YOU CAN YOURSELF!!! Oh boy! I chastised his little punk grammar ass back to the stone age with that one!!!!
(this post is probably littered with grammatical errors and spelling mistakes...)
This Saturday I am running for 2 hours with a bunch of speed mixed in. Its gonna hurt so good! (what am I training for a half marathon?)
This Sunday I am riding OUTSIDE for 3.5 hours (what am I training for a 70.3 in a few months?)
I have the most interesting characters at my pool
- I always break the age curve by 30+ years
- On Friday mornings from 5:30-6:15 AM the pool is absolutely PACKED. At precisely 6:15, the pool empties. I have an empty pool from 6:15 onwards :)
- Everyone is too afraid to ask to split a lane
- There is one old lady who I swear "owns" a lane. One time I got in "her" lane before she showed up, so she got into the lane next to me. As soon as I finished my workout, BAM! She jumped over into "her" lane. So strange!!!
- I have noticed a guy wait for literally 45 mins at the end of the pool to wait for an entire lane to open up.
- Once there were 4 lanes with 1 person in each. There was a person for every lane waiting on the deck for a lane to open up. For 15 mins I waited for someone to ask to split. Normally I ask a waiting person if they want to join me and split, but this time I just waited. Why can't people be ruder? THIS IS NEW YORK MOTHER FUCKER!!!
I think this why I felt sooooo uncomfortable in Chicago the first two days I was there. People were WAY too nice to me!!
Oh god.....I have become a New Yorker!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
NOW GET OUTA MY WAY!!!!
(I am actually a very nice person)
Did you know? That AM = ante meridiem, and PM = post meridiem.Thought you just took that one for granted, DIDN'T YA?!?!
I heard a rumor that Gu might become the new on course beverage and gel sponsor for Ironman. How awesome would that be? "Why YES! I WOULD like a peanut butter AND chocolate Gu at mile 18.Thank you!"
Speaking of Gu. I HAVE RAN OUT OF CHOCOLATE GU. I REPEAT! I HAVE RAN OUT OF CHOCOLATE GU!!!!!! THE HORROR!!!
Whenever I am full and either have food in front of me or start thinking about food, I suddenly become starving. My stomach is stupid sometimes.
Have a good weekend everyone!!!