Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a few runs

After my race on saturday, I actually felt well enough to put in a slow run Sunday morning. I did a 5K, it hurt, but I was able to do it feeling ok. My right calf flared up a bit and was sore for 1 day and a half.

Then this morning I ran 5.33 miles while doing a 9:08 min/mile pace. Slow yes, but I think I am still recovering from the Westchester Tri. Of course, speed doesn't matter anymore! Yay!

The cool thing about this morning is that I felt better and better as the run went and finished feeling awesome, which is good. I think I will be ok for the Westchester Half Marathon on Oct 12th. Just gotta sign up @ this point.

My right hip is bit sore and was a bit sore after Sunday's run too. But I don't feel that soreness while running.

Feels good to only have to run. No pressure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!