Tuesday, December 30, 2008

outa (outdoor) running shape

Today's outdoor run was a doozy. It was my usual 3.5 mile loop that I had been running for months. Unfortunately this was the first time I have ran outdoors in 2 weeks. So running on the dreadmill is cool, but again, its NOTHING like running outdoors.

I basically got my ass kicked today. I went exactly 3.5 miles in an 8:58 min/mile pace. I was whipped @ the end and had a side stitch. Also, my right outside calf muscle is feeling a little tight. I guess that happened during my 45 min treadmill run last Saturday up in NH.

I think I am going to move my outdoor running to lunch time now that the studio is in a place where you can actually run outdoors on some decent roads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!