Friday, April 20, 2012

It all Synced up

Barring a sneeze or a sudden breath too deep, I feel about 10,000,000,000,000% better right now than this time yesterday. Amazing what rest can do for you! I can breath pain free now!

Timing wise, this "injury" could not have come at a better time. For the first time in 3 years I am working over time to get through a mini production crunch to deliver some vegetative assets to attract marketing partners. I am kicking some serious ass at work right now AND! working on some pretty cool shit all at the same time.

(sorry if I haven't commented on your blogs recently. I have been reading! Just not commenting. So to all of you: Great job! Well deserved! Nice PR! Sorry about the injury. Feel better soon! You rock! You are awesome!")

I will be logging about 24 hours of OT this week, and with those kinds of hours, training is nearly impossible. Unfortunately the J.O.B. comes first, since without it, triathlon would also be nearly impossible.

So this will be 5 days in a row of no training.

What I am also noticing is that my body has been on training overdrive since January. Recently, my running speed has slowed, my pool speed has plateaued, and the bike, while my endurance is increasing, my speed has not. Mentally, I was dealing with some burnout. This rest was needed regardless.

The timing of "falling" in the shower couldn't have been better.

Thank you.

I am looking forward to getting back out there soon.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better, bro! Just in time for some more training "rest" and some solid work time. Have fun making major dough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical abuse case. Now you are thanking your abuser. YOU didn't do anything wrong. What will it take for you to understand this? I am afraid that you might be developing a full blown case of Stockholm Syndrome.

    Let's just hope you don't get your hands on a nuclear warhead... (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0143145/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "So to all of you: Great job! Well deserved! Nice PR! Sorry about the injury. Feel better soon! You rock! You are awesome!"

    hehehe!

    Take it easy starting back up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (sorry if I haven't commented on your blogs recently. I have been reading! Just not commenting. So to all of you: Great job! Well deserved! Nice PR! Sorry about the injury. Feel better soon! You rock! You are awesome!")

    You forgot EPIC!!!

    Are you really better or just saying it because we all told you to goto the doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  5. But the real question is.... have you been eating your waffles? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!