- I ran 15.61 miles yesterday, making that my longest continuous run EVAR.
- I did it in 2:15:00. The first 1:45:00 was easy. The last 30, my body switched to OUCH mode.
- I seem to time my workouts perfectly around the rain. It was pouring out this morning! @ 11:30 it finally cleared up. It continued to pour only after I finished my run.
- It is supposed to rain forEVAR.
- I did my first Ice Bath in over a year. It was cooooooold. Thankfully I have awesome fellow bloggers who suggest good things. Laura @ Train, Tri, Tri, Again gave me a genius idea to drink something hot while freezing my butt off (literally)
|No I did NOT pee in the tub!!! It is shadows from the ice, thank you very much!|
- I am going to Lake Placid this weekend for my first training camp. If I get a chance to swim the course, I will be swimming in an ice bath.
- I am a charter member of the League of Extraordinary Tri-Geeks. Basically I called Kevin @ IronmanByThirty Batman, and it blew up from there on Twitter. He wrote literally one of the FUNNIEST and most AWESOME posts EVAR. Read HERE
- My Movie, Rio, is about to break the $430,000,000 worldwide mark. Yes. That IS a lot of zeros!
- Twitter is literally eating my brain. Peace out Facebook! I am finding Twitter to be waaaaay better. You can follow me on Twitter HERE.
- In Triathlon Crime News: A Spanish doping ring involving amateur triathletes was broken up. THIS IS FOR REAL!!! This has nothing to do with my recent brushes with the Law such as THIS and THAT.
- Finally!, and this is VERY important, but our own Wonder Woman, aka, Mandy @ Caratunk Girl recently lost her beloved and super celebrity dog, Bailey. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE visit her blog or twitter and drop her some condolences. Bailey was THE MAN and we will all miss him!
We are all pulling for you Mandy!!!!