Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Going the Twitter Way

Don't worry! I will keep blogging as usual. :)

I started this blog to journal my daily workouts. Well, then the blog morphed into what it is now and the daily "I did this, then that" disappeared. Since Twitter is WAY more informal, I see it as a perfect venue to drop the "did 12 x (30 secs hard, 90 secs easy) on the track this AM."

Simple.

Straight to the point.

Less than 140 characters :)

And I have a brand spanking new 4G Droid Thunderbolt. Checking my email @ a red light just made my day! (don't worry, it was a one time only thing....)

Soooooo, now that I have internet 24/7 (why don't they just implant it into me already?) I can tweet to my heart's desire!

Wanna follow me?


Have fun! Send me a comment if you are on twitter as well.

8 comments:

  1. Twitter is good for to tell everyone how awesome your training was and Trash Talk Tuesday and Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun!

    ps. i 'swam' today. it was not much, but i was in the water for more than 10 mins. its a start!

    one day, maybe ill be training for an iron man. hahhaha. 100% not. lol but maybe i will enjoy swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed you. I'm @cbkingery. I've been on Twitter for a while now, but still trying to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "why don't they just implant it into me already?"

    You know that yesterday was the day Skynet became "active" (Terminator reference).
    I think tomorrow is the day "they" attack.

    Be careful what you wish for. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a phone, iPad, laptop, and 4G hot spot the internet is pretty much implanted in me already (-:

    'Bout freaking time you got on board the Twitter Train!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am resisting twitter.....it is my last holdout against full inter web domination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twitter is fun. Glad you are on our smack talk list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. twitter is absolutely addicting. (can you tell I am catching up on my blog commenting??)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment!