But in all seriousness, I haven't written about any new workouts in awhile! So here goes:
- My left foot is healed
- My back is healed
- I have been running 3 miles at a time taking it easy. My body is agreeing with running finally.
- My super swimming buddy threw the kitchen sink at me in the pool on Monday with an 8 x 100 kicking set of dolphin kicks with 6 beat freestyle followed by a 4 x 200 pull set. THAT kicked my butt considering I put in a whopping 5000 yards all of last month.
- The bike feels AWESOME. I am out on the road bike now and after getting refitted on it, it fits OH SO COMFY! I rode in the rain today @ lunch and it felt like a new baptism.
- Its getting cold enough that the arm warmers and knee warmers are coming back out
- I slept in by accident this morning and missed my 2nd Kettlebells workout. Doh! Gonna try for Thursday then write up my "Intro to Kettlebells" post.
Basically I am going short but frequent. Mary:IronMatron today asked what you do to transition from the crazy uber season to the off season without going mental. I thought about and I see it like a taper. As long as I am doing SOMETHING, I don't go bonkers, even if it is a short workout.
Fall is my favorite season and the smell of the woods while riding my bike is the best ever!